April 12, 2005

Yesterday,
Picking up Julius from school, a 37 minute part of my daily routine, I pulled in and parked to wait behind a car, a white something-make, that I`ve noticed before for having an exuberant selection of stickers on the rearbumber and around.
I`ve been over it other postings: I have been puzzled by the intensity by which cars themselves are used to signal not only social status or ethnicity but also more profound issues through the posting of stickers. I would say it`s 7 out of every 10 car that carries a sticker, and all though of these 7 cars, the 4 of them carries a sticker of a yellow ribbon saying “support our troops”, it is still a sticker, and the signal even more so.

But this one car stood out. First I only noticed it for the amount of stickers, which was a lot. Then I started reading them and every one of them was about sex, or…I wouldn’t call it sex as much as a feeble attempt to be funny on the behalf of sex, but read for yourself, the stickers read:

You`re never too young to be a dirty old man.
69.
If we are what we eat I`m fast, cheap and easy.
Have sex now – ask me how.
I`d rather be having sex.
Lost blowjobs.
Promote more sex – please.
If you show me your tits I will show you my smile.
Sex instructor – first lesson free.
Eat pussy or drown trying.
Money can`t buy love but it can buy a lot of sex.