April 09, 2005

Today,
amazed and confused. After the wining yesterday about me being a little outblogged, the blog goes down and makes it impossible to post or edit posts. It still seems that I cant delete two of the three same postings that ended on my site yesterday. I also wanted to inorm yoy, that the prize is ASK THE BRAIN this time is an secondhand original, black JERRY SPRINGER SECURITY t-shirt size L.

Sorry bout the mess. Hope you didnt get discouraged, maybe this will help the one reader that might think that I now have obtained a stunning bronze-tan, bot no no: Thes light april showers are in my book, massive rainfalls. The wettest spring in California for a 150 years, so I remain pale, allthough never as white as I look.

The beautiful electric drum is wired for your pleasure.