November 19, 2004

WHY THIS secondrate poet DO NOT LOVE BIG BUSINESS part 7:

Maybe it would be a lot easier to avoid the aggresive pessism that endulges and feeds this secondrate poet and just fall head over heal in love with Capitalism. Imagine the ease of waking up every morning in America with your heart and lungs full of praise, shouting from my patio to the rising sun over Monterey Bay "Thank God for Capitalism! I will Run Faster, I will Work Harder, I Will BuyAnd I Will Consume More Stuff" and then go about with your big business with boyish charm and a winning smile. Imigaine to believe that the enormous benefits America has gained from economical an technological progress over the years are just The Beginning, The Wakening of a Kingdom: and that progress could be dwarfed by the even greater possibilities that new technology and global economy can offer The American and to most of the world in the 21st century.