November 28, 2004

Today I rest mý case with an apology for my poor english grammar. I recieved a mail from a friend in Denmark which said that the headline:
WHY THIS secondrate poet DO NOT LOVE BIG BUSINESS
should correctly be called:
WHY THIS secondrate poet DOES NOT LOVE BIG BUSINESS.
I stand corrected.
And he wondered why the term secondrate poet is written with font size 6. Well I think it looks good and emphasises the frase secondrate. So it stays.
But it also should be considered as a frase to point out the fact that this secondrate poet is in fact secondrate: theres is more hat than cattle so to speak. And before even trying to be anything remotely resembling a poet, I hope im so much more.

As opposed to the pictures I stumled across on this webpage (sorry Knuddi), but whats the deal? A paradise of poets? What do I have to do to get there? Wrap my self in C4 explosives and drive into this this fucker? http://www.inkinc.dk/lars_bukdahl.htm....
Get real.
I don`t remember who said this: "What an artist owes the world is his work, not his way of living" but it kind of sums it up dosen`t it?