March 19, 2005

Yesterday,
You gotta be kidding but no: the court meeting once again was ajourned. The point of dragging me down there was merely a control, to conclude that I would actually get there when called upon! So the actual day in court, preceding judge Kim Baskett will happen Monday due to the following principle. You get there, to the court before 1.15pm, que up, and from there on it’s the all American principle: first come, first served.
So instead of being in court I went to shop for a pair of soccer shoes as I have joined a oldboys soccer team. I knew there was an outlet store downtown which I headed for, I found it and parked. The humongous sign of the outlet store reads: ROSS, DRESS FOR LESS…it made me think of the pictures Kris just send me from The Dragonfly night in LA, and more naturally the sign morfed into saying: CROSS DRESS FOR LESS., and I should be headed out on a graffiti venture to set the record straight.
Hmm, which again made me think: Whatever happened to the life and doings of R. Crumbs “Mr. Natural?”


get crumbtural
http://www.crumbmuseum.com/natural.html