March 27, 2005

in a dream I ran around the transamerican pyramid for hours like little black sambo in the old fairytale untill the structure of the building started crumbling because in real time life they wouldnt let me and sunny in to take the esalator to the top floor in the dream my coffee cop was a bomb in realtime a coffee I should never have bought americans flavor everythting this coffee vanilla the choices the most american thing the constant choices which actually mean you never get what you ask for so in this dream I ran and ran and the building started to melt people disappeared totally uttered by this aggressive european running and running and running and then somebody called out from the crowd stop running the female voice said you were supposed to meet me here june 12 and I stopped and said I only remember playing in a band called all quiet on june 16 and thats in four days so what do you mean I was supposed to meet you here and I couldt even see who it was hair like a lion curly curly back and front and she said allright then Ill stay for another four days and then I started running again and then the building collapsed and I said so where do we meet now but at that point she had already left and for the rest of the day I was running up every possible hill I could find and thats san francisco right there