December 12, 2004

Yesterday,
I was running through the paper to find out which movie I should go see today, instead of wanking off in front of the computer. Weekends are quality-time, ¨meaning family and soloactivities. Though I hate the concept per se, it is an unescaple part of the post nuclear family thing. Well, I wanted to go se Christian Bale in "The Machinist" - I liked his performance in "American Psycho", - but it hadn`t opened yet in any of the local cinemas. Then I noticed something odd. Going through the reviews, I saw that every one ended with a little advisory about the language and other issues in the films, among them ofcourse sex.
About OCEANS TWELVE the advisory goes: This film contains sexual situations and adult language.
About BEAR CLUB: This film contains sexual situations.
About SHORTCUT TO NIRVANA: This films contains nudity.
About: WWD (Weapons of mass destruction): There are graphic images of wounded childen.

I didn´t go. I liked to be surprised by sex and dirty language. I don`t want to be FUCKING warned. But I would like to know why so many FUCKING issues in the country is about religion, sex and race?
It is, by far, one of the most surpressed sexual cultures. It`s really strange as the sex-drive here, the pursuit for perfection is so strong. But maybe that`s it. Sex is too natural, body make-overs, plasticsurgery aren`t. Religion, well as I concluded, has sold it`s soul to Big Business. Race: I don`t know. On that one I will not yet burn my bridges so I leave it there, unattended...oop does that ring a bell? Oh FUCK YES!

So now, tonight I stay at home: Anybody outthere wants to FUCK a pale european with a heart and soul not as white as it looks, a total lack of faith, and a dirty tongue with which he can tie a knot on a cherry-top?