December 02, 2004

today
I`m just too messed up and tired to do any serious posting. Been up all night finishing my 2nd last exam ever(!) with all it takes of computer fuck-ups, doubts yellow and ugly, loneliness, longing, secondthoughts, dreams, smokes, beers, coffee, food, music that couldnt match the moment, boredom: I wanna go to Lennards opening and flash my tits and rub my nipples, but I remain....just remain here. Stone.
Maybe I`ll go hug a tree. They do that here you know. They hug trees. They hug trees and put stickers on theirs cars saying: I`m a tree-hugger. They give birth to their babies at home and put stickers on their cars saying: my child was born at home. They put their kids in school and they put stickers on their cars saying: My child shines at Westlake High. They go to church more than ever and put stickers on their cars saying: God put my Son in Iraq. They endorse the right to own a gun and put stickers on the cars saying: When guns get outlawed only outlaws will have guns. This is - if nothing else - car country, it is that.

Tomorrow, I´ll ditch religion.