December 05, 2004

I guess what I getting at is really this: Fuck Hope! It`s so in the future. It`s so numb, paralyzing. It so out of your hands, it is stigmatizing. It`s wanting it but not actually expecting it to happen or doing anything to make it happen. It`s the pillow of religion, the prayers, the destiny, the determination, the guilttrips. Could that be what caused such a segmentation I mentioned earlier today. If your hopes doesn`t cash in at one God, or Church you go find another? And another? The more churches the less room for other beliefs with in a beilef? I think so, so fuck it. I do not underestimate the results and help that individuals through the cause of time have gained from believing or hoping or praying, I`m accusing religion of being an impossible task, I`m saying unity is a fucking illusion, I`m saying it`s all about food. Eating is the root of religion nd democracy, and you got to keep your congregation full to keep them hoping and praying - and that sucks.