May 16, 2008

"My cunt is to sexy for female muslim doctors..."




A danish doctor wants to ban hajibs for female muslim doctors, Politiken wites today.
The doctor in question, Vibeke Mannniche, (picture), is using her own gender as the reason why. Vibeke says of her motivation:
"Hvis jeg kommer som patient til en kvindelig indhyllet læge og skal have en gynækologisk undersøgelse med al den seksualitet, mit underliv måtte emme af, så ville jeg føle mig betydeligt mere intimideret af hende end af en mandlig læge«

free translation:
"If I as a patient meets a female doctor in hajib - all covered up, and I need a gynocological examination with all the sexuality my private parts steams with, I would feel way more intimidated by HER than a male doctor..."
I´ll leave it wide open for contemplation, mine is however definitive:
CUNT!!!!