April 23, 2008

HOPE EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCE WILL ENABLE YOU TO PUSH YOUR OUTER LIMITS...

Some readers of this here blog will notice, that as of today the layout has changed. I thought that after a good 40 months with the same set up, it was time to freshn`it up, which in my book meant calling Lennard - again - setting up a date, and with his patient, competent, emphatic, humourous and bitchy approach, the result are as you see: different.

In the meantime I need help to figure this one out.

If numerous politicians of the danish opposition during a electorial campaign promises to fond a collective 5 billion kroner payraise over a 5 year period for every danish public servant, wouldt the way to figure it out - trying to define the monthly raise -go like this:

5000000000 divided by 60 divided by X (number of public servant in dk/800.000)divided by 12?

Help me! I suck at math. My mathteacher beat me up in 6th and 7th grade, and in 8th grade he kicked me out of "his" school, which was a relief but didnt help my mathematical competences.