April 22, 2008

...and who said socialdemocrats dont have a sense of homour. today Karen Hækkerup - off a long string of Hækkerups in danish politics - says to freebie talbloid Urban, that young juvenile delinguents younger than 15, doing graffiti or smashing windows and more of the same, should be punished accordingly by cleaning up their own mess.
She wants the job done by the colloborating unit SSP (School, Social, Police) and the actual verdict to be carried out and controlled by Schoolmanagement. So much for thinking in terms of positive relationwork.

The real joke is, that again it is proposed to make social politics using criminal justice. It cant be done.

today,
I have also uploaded my 1021st photo on my flickr account. a proud little selfmutilating gunslinger am I. And this is my 750th posting on NOASRP. Tonite I get drunk. Dickheaddrunk.