October 05, 2006

On the third day of the block out from young Carls kindergarden, I decided it was time to clean and vacuum our new short term rental, voluptious 170 square meter apartment. I began the task in the kitchen, then slowly working my way through the hall sucking up every dusty grain using on the way using aVølund Major Sigma 1800-series turned up to 1300 watt maximum sucking-ability. In my favourite room, the study, the laptop neeeded a serious dust off, and I thought to myself that I could do the keyboard with the vacuumcleaner, which I did, lustfully.
As soon as I removed the suckinghead from the keyboard, I noticed with great regret, that I had sucked off keyboard-tabs D, E, H, I, which not only would make it impossible for me to write certain important stuff that means stuff, but also meant that I had to empty the dustbag out onto a newpaper and fish for the missing tabs, which I found and reattached, see: hhhhhhiiiiidddiiiiddddhhhhedddddeeeeeehihihihihihidiiihhhhhiiiieddiiidhdddddeihiihiiiiiiiiiihhhhhheeeeee.

Clean it then was, as clean as these october mornings are cold.