October 04, 2006





















On the second day of the block-out at young Carls kindergarden, I was slightly annoyed that I had not been added to the sms and mailing list informing me that it was still on. My wife called me up 5 minutes late to tell me what I was confronting.
Anyways, I support activistic means. Even more after danish primeminister yesterday in the news combed approximately 100.000 danish parents as "proffesional and organized political hooligans", without elaborating on anything related to the issue but that. Gennarally I think thats constitutes a form much used by the danish goverment, the quick generalizations, black and white answers to non-critical journalists and a press that on a broad scale have rolled over, pissing straight up and eating from the palm of the goverments hand.
Even though I doubt that these actions will result in much change, it doesnt mean that it shouldnt be done. For an ideological liberal goverment it pussles me how far up MY ass I feel them breathe.