October 23, 2006


I have four tatooes. One one my left shoulder, and one on the backside of my left wrist. They are both symbol of a somewhat divine character. I had them made on my left arm as an overall symbolic action. Me left arm is out of control, and moreover, I cannot control what I cannot see, I cannot see, I can only feel a random presence of divinity. Always on my left. Always out of reach.

On the backside of the right wrist, I had A depicturing of a spaceinvader made. Growing up in the seventies, I had a strong feeling of the world being very motionless amd without any stories to tell, at least that was the static feeling the place where I grew up. In spite of wars, the dawn of disco and punk, I never connected to anything, until a spaceinvader slotmachine was placed at the local grill-bar in 1980. That did the trick. It led me on a path into the world and beyond. 2 years later I ate mescaline for breakfast.

I have a fourth tattoo on my right ringfinger. It is a wedding ring, pitchblack and already scarred, though it is also the newest one.

Then I have two more that really doesnt count as tatoos but still burns. The fifth tattoo is being someones friend, the sixth is being thin.