January 06, 2006

today,
driving to see my dad at the hospital in the nearby town of Skive. My dad is hospitalized with chronic bronchitis, also known as smokers longues and severe depressions, . Halfway there I passed a somewhat rundown roadside farm with a big homemade sign stating that here miracles occured: They could cleanse longues, away depressions, cure cancer...is about what I had time to read, but I did spot their website. cursed myself for not bringing a camera which I will for my next visit.
Once at the hospital, the communication with dad was feeble as it has been for years. Hospitals doesnt make it any easier There allthough a sense of contentness. It felt right being there. It was short, he was tired, but somewhere between me coming and going, dad uttered: "Sometimes I think I need a fucking miracle to get well..."
I couldnt get myself to tell him about the sign I just saw, I cant say that I am a ferm believer in miracles, whereas dad...I mean he is open to anything right now.

So back home, I instantly fired up the computer to check out the site. This is what I found: http://www.mirakel.dk/main.asp, and I really cant pass it on. Dad, whose dad was a priest of the black old school, spent 65 years of his life to get rid og guild and Jesus! If it is actually the site connected to the farm I spotted is still to be revealed.

Get well soon Dad.