January 20, 2006

art is in some way like news. a researchfacility on reality. Originality, consequense, identification, and actuality is some of many charecteristica, I in my book is looking for in art to distinguish good shit from bad shit.
So if art communicates news, are artists reporters per se? No, first there the question of credebility. Artist in general are fighting an un even struggle, and after 30 years of long hair and superpluralism are just beginning to merge as more than drugged up hungry and ugly do-no gooders, as the general sceptisism towards media (TV, newspapers, radio) is everyday chat, though the consumption is at a historic high.

(here comes the youngest son ... he ispuking.... I leave it the thought hanging over the weekend if I make throught the blizzard to Copenhagen...my god more puke...sorry for the inconvinience dear reader...)