January 08, 2006

today,
another visit to dad still at the hospital. I had loaded the camera with film to take the shot of the roadsign I mentioned the other day. In the car with me I had my mother and Julius. Trying to explain the superficial details of my erinn, stopping at the sign to take the picture, my mum got baffled and sad, and I pissed myself for even trying.
I noticed however the writing on the sign didnt say www.mirakel.dk but in stead www.mirakelper.dk, which didnt win my trust. hit and see.
Dad was better, but still in and out of serious moodswings and still severe loung-infection. They have decided this time to keep him there untill this infection is all gone and he is stabile, which makes both me and mum fell more safe but also prolongs the pathologie.

From the hospital I drove my mom home and me and Julius drove off to the danish alps of Dollerup Bakker to do some serious downhill sladeriding. Though freezin cold the view from the hill overlooking the slopes, the valley and valley the lake was stunning, the rides furious.
20 years ago we called it The Magic Valley, because of the excessive presence of magic mushrooms in the fall.


the view from the slopes, only a summerview
http://www.haervej.dk/Billeder/sbn-dollerup2.jpg

the magic only a faint memory
http://www.magic-mushrooms.info/images/magic-mushrooms.jpg