February 09, 2005

today.
i`ll remain somewhat silent. Tomorrow I am going to fight the law, as I`m going to court defending myself on a traffic-inditement, looking at a 830 dollar fee, i`m conored, pissed off and not very writeable. But, if I come out victorious, the prize in the next Flottenheimer Quiz, "Ask The Brain" part 7 which will be posted sometime over the weekend, will be so much more generous.

And as for the election in Denmark:
Going through several american newspapers today I noted that The Danish Peoples Party is consequently spoken of as the anti-immigration party thats keeping the government alive. She - you know who - is the politcal impersonation of HC Andersens "Ugly Duckling" in this his bicentinnial anniversary year. That`s sad and the signal is horryfic:

Ugly bitch in small pond make big impact.


we all know what she looks like so heres something to let the mind wander. thank u lennard!
http://www.extractando.com/entretenimiento/image/Welch07m.jpg