February 23, 2005

Today,
nacked after a all in all five hour drive to the loading and unloading passenger zone at San Francisco International airport yesterday to bit farewell to some friends, I am tired, a-political and working on my tan in the first beams of spring, therfore only this samll realitycheck:

Neighbour get your junk off the porch
I am cleaning

because I am no longer clean
about this time I would normally have been heading home
but home diminish
I stay with the dirt and the smells
Should the dirt turn red and the smell an odeur

Where uncertainty is safe
Steps up and around
All things in a tempting blur
The place to be
Is where I am at
60 push ups a day
some tennis to match the competitiveness and survival in the mace
months ahead and months away
to become 200 or more
once I have cleaned the floor