March 20, 2008

Three nights ago on the beach - still ooking for Larry, and watching the tide come in, I saw the longest lasting meteor or shooting star, that I have ever experienced. Maybe an eight second sighting. 20 years ago I would have phoned the good people at Scandinavian UFO Information (http://www.sufoi.dk/) immdiately, but last nigh, as Larry didnt turn up, I had time to watch and think.

The falling object had a clear tale, that at some point broke off the object itself and threw sparkles and flares wildly around, I was flabbergasted! And I was so relatively there or not there, the incident being maybe a million years old made me realize just how relative my existence is, that added by a sky that in the southern hemiosphere seems utterly chaotic and new, every sytem I know, more or less failed, except my will:
I smoked my last cigarette.