March 16, 2008

Powerfailure and IQ fallouts.

Our idyllic resort have been struck by random powerfailure over the last 4 or five days, which menas that espeically my flickr uploads have been radom and unorganized and my blogging non existent, all the same as I do nothing than pristine beach life with everything that it means.
I am however a little concerned with tha lack of power, and have questioned the lack of a emergency power genarator, as we are on the socalled tsunami side of Thaiolnad, more precise. Halfmoon Bay, koh Lanta, in the krabi Province, a muslim province of Thailand, not far from the border to Malyasia.

But due to these powerfailures, my barreies are ow on the laptop, and I havnt sud=cceded in organising my shit as i want to, but I think we will survive.

One thing though that is constantly on my mind is: Howcome I havnt met larry yet, or anyone who knows him.... well it cant be long now.