March 03, 2008

Suck it up. aSSIMILATION IS FREE. mY LAST VISIT TO THAILAND I NEVER DID MAKE IT TO massage parlors, because of a heavy grose infection on my right legs. But today I did. I went in for a footmassage before a long walkthat so far has taken me to another internet cafe. A footmassage: Im a afloat. Yes it was good, and its was greyzone, and it was with my dick until the kneecaps. Not because that it was an intimate massage as such, but bacuase this very strong thaiwoman could squezze a hardon out my pulling my big- toe.
But A good boy I am, I had seen it coming and but on very tight tights, and struggled to control myself so I could concentrate on what it really was: A plain footmassage, where every caucasians at some point starts up and then ventures in to....

Moreover I found out that being fat in Thailand, or being a fat western in Thailand, is percieved in many ways, where the first is really amusing. I talked to one thaiwoman who explained me that he thought that the amount of fat guys in Pattaya was equally proportional to the lousy weather condotions in europe. Meaning: FAt is protection against the cold.
Secondly, being or being really skinny and muscleless is also concieved as an expression of tremendous wealt because too many thai it proves that, we have the time and money to grow fat or: time to do notning, therefore we go thin and woobly.
So basicly: signs on luxury, which is not altogether a lie.

I like it here, i do not understand it, but systems are becoming clearer.

3.3: My dad would have turned 80 today. Hephep!