February 28, 2008

So he Club Liar here at NOASRP must excuse for all the wrong spellings yesterday, which just goes to prove that my english sucks. Anyways I continue, like sucking a lollipop with the taste of dick.
...Bangkok, just stood at the feet of the highest building in Bangkok, reaching well over 1200 feet, egtting hustled or trying to. I cant blame the hustlers for trying, but I grow tiresome when every relation or conversation you engage in finally ends up in a question about money. Well things are measured in what they are moving towards, and in that movement it can be diffucult to see to where it really points.

Also found out yesterday, that age in Bangkok is as often measured in a persons height, as it is in the actually numbers of years under the bridge. So well over three feet, my 12 year old son is now considered an adult, and we pay accordingly.

Im leaving this internet cafe now, lost in some small soi (small street) mot knowing east from west, nort from south. But I know forward.