March 24, 2006

ouch. two days in the company of succesfull swedish novelist mr. ejersbo makes your breath scruffy but very alive and the claim for fame a minute shorter. if I could sing it would be of wine and roses, but I am too busy cleaning awaiting the next visitor, my spiritual president, my blog-mate Lenanrd Grahn, and the vision has almost come true: all I wanna do is having a night on the town with jakob ejersbo and lennard grahn but....one by one is good enough though.

come sunday, senior techno fetichist Bobo has lured us, Lennard and I, to watch a handballmatch, the first of three danish championsships games, staging Viborg against Slagelse. And on top of that, rumour has it, that a Yoko Ono art event will open the match.

So crazy shit just happens in Viborg. Round and crazy as a fuckball...