June 16, 2005

THE FLOTTENHEIMER SITE IS CLOSING DOWN!

One of the nearest days, maybe already from tomorrow friday, the FLOTTENHEIMER site is closing down due to outsourcing.

After having worked closely with Lennard from 1998 - 2003, we have decided that this project is now more a ghost than actually a working and productive unit. As I am moving back to my hometown for a year or two it seems like the rational thing to do.
It is not without feelings I wrap up this collaboration. It has been cutting edge, fun, serious and giving, and I will miss the late nites at Lennards crip fired up by his wit and I will miss dipping our pale bodies in a lake in a swedish forest listening to dub from under the surface. Sob!


However, both of us will and continue to work: Lennard will post from his embellished mind at www.lennardgrahn.dk
and I will continue this blog - of and on over the summer - at notesofasecondratepoet.blogspot.com