September 26, 2006
















"...I once knew these people..." (opening line, Travis (Harry Dean Stanton), in Wim Wenders 1984-movie "Paris/Texas").


Me, I phone people. I talk to people and I see people, I make people and I am people.

But it is old news: stress. What is it with stress that has made it an almost modern qualifiing condition? Stress that I phone, stress, I fucking talk to it, I make it, and I am stress.


What is it about the modern historic conditions that almost states, that if you are not stressed, you are morally corrupt? What is this work-buy-die mantra? Its old news, but what is the blindfold made off, that makes it so fucking dark?

Stress is the foremost symptom diagnosed on youngsters with physcic issues between 13 and 18 years of age, states WHO is newly published report. A link? No, believe the hype.

A shipwreck. The naked propella whipping up dirt from the muddy banks.
Fucked up travel-destinations. Voodoo in the swamps.