December 17, 2005

yesterday, working at the studio
I had a sms from a friend in Copenhagen. He wrote that he had just been out shopping when he saw this written on a wall:

EAT MORE MONEY.

I found that pretty haha funny and it made me think of the heydays working with Lennard making visuals for seniorrockers SPOKE.
We had among hours of films, what we called three minutes of animated "textfilm". One of the texts stated:

DEMOCRACY EVENTUALLY DOENST FEED YOU ENOUGH, AND IF IT DOES ITS BECAUSE EATING IS THE ROOT OF DEMOCRACY.

I answered my friend with the same statement, pointing out that he should not forget going for the root can be a mindblowing pleasure.
Which eventually led me to paint a new pix stating in bold 3 inch letters in my mothertongue, danish, the language I control, the thing that makes me worthy, my mental legs and intellectual arms, the power rest in me, not to embrace, but to strangle...well. The new painting?

fuck it, I just want to get shitfaced with jakob ejersbo and lennard grahn.