May 31, 2005

yesterday
I didnt blog, as I am writing the last 3 procent of my bachelor. Coming to think that I have paid 25000 d.kr to get the education, last week week I decided to put a little hrumpf into the ladder part of the proces. Tonight at 0300 pm I hand it in electronically, a proud little fucker am I, and I am done and dope!

today,
something strange happened. My neighbour knocked my door and asked if I could help her boyfriend get his car started. Why sure, so I went down to the parking lot, where I met Nick and his pimped up Cadillac. He had just installed a powerful stereo that sucked his battery dry everytime he started his car so he needed to get jumped. He popped the hood, and there in the shaft of the airintakes sits a RAT, a big sucker with a short tale, that looked like it had been cut off by mishab, It stares at us, the rat, then flees the scene. Thats what rats do.

I then backed my car up, attached the jump-cables and fired up, so did the Cadillac. Some roars, some friendly exchanges later I walk back up to our flat, and sit at the pc, from where I have a view of the parkinglot. I see Nick at the car, I hear him cranking up and down the stereo as he backs out, and theres like a squishi sound and he stops. Walks out and around to the back of his car and he goes "jikes", jumpes in the car - drive forward, and there I see a small but distinct bloody pool. I cant help it, I run down cause I here him laughing. And there flat on the parking lot, we are sure, lies the same rat, that only minutes before was under his hood.

no morals here, just - poor rat - how unlikely was that?