August 27, 2008

"Thats about the stupidest thing you`ve done for a very long time, I just started respecting you again...".
That was the first she said, and he could almost see her saying it before she said it.
"Stupid, stupid, stupid..."
They had an old habbit of meeting for a quick morning coffee before heading to work.
"Why am I not surprised of your approach?" He said to himself.
"About what?" she replied. "Dont start defending yourself or the decision..."
"It wasn`t a decision, it never is -it was a need, can you respect that, and why do you care or why should I care what the you think? If you have already lost respect once, why should I wanna regain it. What are you, pricemoney?"
"But when you start smoking, I most probably will too..."
"Now thats stupid! How can you even talk about respect or not having respect? Hurry up and look like someone who didn`t say that". He laughed.
"Now you are being stupid agian...You are not nice, you change when you smoke..."
"I change constantly, thats the sad truth of it all. The more I try to stick to a center the more it slips...Do want to know what is really stupid? Something that you should care about...?"
"No! dont be like that!"
"Be like what? You started this issue..."
"But I don`t want to know.."
"Well, you are gonna know, later, tomorrow, today, -whatever - there to much stupid shit you apparently ought to know off."
"Don`t patronise me you fuck!
"I dont, I am just being a stupid prick. Tomorrow! I tell tomorrow its gonna be shitstupid!"
"See you at lunch..?"
"Allright then."