August 07, 2008

I am serious, Im firm, I am grim, sad and severe. I am unpleasent, profound, harmful, as venturesome as i am stern: acute and crucial, deperate, major, vital and dignified, uemotional and heavy, important and most of all pathetic in the attempt to pin down my day.

I will never come around to nailing her by playing cards.

56o acres of forest went up in a fire, ablaze and the sun didnt show, we stayed in and got drunk, then tried shopping and baking bread, got misunderstood by locals and ran along the shore, sardine missiles, then by lucky chance we fucked and washed and fried potatoes in the remaining oil from yesterdays food, finished books began new ones, washed clothes and did the dishes, acted up like in a straight flush. Norm in and norm out. The bright fair, tranquile unflappable life. Consistent and reliable. I fold.