October 06, 2007

Yesterday,
Having a morning break at Assistens I noticed a big black bird nosing around at a thrashcan. It re-emerged from the there with a paper bag in its...mouth, took off and flew to a nest in a tree nearby. The bag clearly had a breadroll in it.Providing.
Later that night I told my dad-in-law, that it was a 7-11 paper bag it flew off with, thought it would make the story more edgy, a tale of birds, civilisation and urbanization of animals. I lie to cope with real life.

Today,
I started blogging 3 years ago today sitting a mile and half from the Pacific. I miss the vastness of the sea. I miss the stillness and simple power and purpose. To clear my head of memories and things to come. To dive in and be lifted, only concerned with the amount of oxygen that keeps me afloat.