January 16, 2007

HEADLINES part 3

text tv tonite, tv2
UN RECOMMEND ASYLUM FOR IRAQIS IN DENMARK.

Fuck that is the clever response from danish refugee council. Not the UN, not the war in Iraq justifies an interference with dk domestic affairs or any a special law.

I hate to say it, but I said it weeks ago, but there I said it didnt I?It had to happen. Oh What a proud and vain nation from which I origin.
What the f... is going on? Have we totally lost it?
Refeguees is defined by the danish government more constituted as a cultural social failure by their own doings, and totally neglect the push and pulls of the world, an in particular, totally in neglect that the warfare in Iraq justifies a humble wish of seeking your feeble happiness elsewhere!

My days of recycling thus are over, from now on I will reload!