November 05, 2005

today
the egomaniac strikes back: after one year in abstinence from painting, I, as of yesterday moved into a new studio in beutiful surroundings framed be the local art-museum, Brænderigården, Viborg, DK
Builed upon the covered remains of some the oldest city-structure in DK, dating back to 800 AC, the ambience of this almost 250 year old building is stunning. First a prison for women, then a mental instituion, and later a breweri, the ghosts and inspirations are many, the studio it self: I mean, I can drench myself in paint, take a shower next door to it, running water, hot and plenty of it, and then scoope on to one of my three jobs, and be raped by doubt.

Nontheless: thinking of danish writer Søren Ulrik Thomsen, my october boulevard lead to and open november.
In other words: positivism, science and beliefs?

the man
http://www.litteratursiden.dk/sw5935.asp
the mueum and thier current show "bad ceramics":
http://www.viborg.dk/db/Kommune.nsf/0/B71BCF55546862D1C1256DD6002EC815?OpenDocument