September 01, 2007


One nightmare speaks to the other. Last night. Winter. Hardcore winter in july. It is not so much the global warmning as it is the confusion it creates. I have a job. I have a n e w job: To list what commercial oppurtunities this freak situation offers. JulyWinter.
"Because" says my new executive, 6 years younger than me: slick, welltrained, newly shaved, tanned, and generally just annoying "if the market can adapt the situation people will forget its anything than less ordinary, and thats our chance, thats our new stage: To stage it. To stage it as something of their choice, something personal. Consurmerism has one purpose..." he almost yells, and looks to the cieling out our hideous workscubic: "Consurmerism has just one purpose: To surpress anxieties!"
I hate the job. I try: "But the river is full of dead and poluted fish, and the city is being invaded by cockroaches the size of lemmings...How do I sell that shit?"
"Make the idiots forget. Make somebody clean it up, distract attention. Everything revolves around directions sucker! To be able to control in which direction people are looking and how we make them look that way at our will. Outta sight - outta mind, how many times do I have to tell you?"
Daylight come: New and interesting information about Denmarks withdrawal from Iraq. I wont comment here, just await and see if it blows up in the face of our government or if they - again - will suck it up and spit it out....
A humblE proposal for the upcoming election. Yes, VENSTRE you can purchase it by contacting...me:
WE SQUIRT - YOU SWALLOW!