February 27, 2007

To the reader or readers - where there is one there is more - of this here blog: I have been accused of being a piss-grumpy secondrate poet which I partly understand.
But to summ off and end that discussion, I can say it is not about to change: This blog, this piss-grumpy second rate poet breeds on aggresive cultural pessimism and uses my positive approaches to life in more pragmatic settings.
My postings here at NOASRP can be summoned with this quote from the writings of Aldous Huxley:

"I can sympathize with people`s pains, but not with their pleasures. There is something curiously boring about somebody else`s happiness..."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aldous_Huxley

And to elaborate my point, a posting in the ongoing HEADLINES, this one part 7.
Freebie newspaper 24timer writes today:

DO NOT TEACH YOUR KIDS TO DRINK.

Think about that: and aggresive cultural pessimism.